Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Welcome Stephen Kropf!!

Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted on our blog!!  I do most of my quick posting on the Two Scrapbook Friends Facebook page and on Instagram.  I have something I wanted to share with everyone, including our blogger friends.

I would like to introduce you to Stephen Kropf!!  He is a very talented cardmaker and is now displaying some of his creations in the store!  I am very excited to have him as part of our team.  He uses a variety of mediums to create his cards, as well as a number of different stamp companies.  He has his own Facebook page, and I encourage you to follow him.  He does livestream videos as well as posts lots of his creations.  You will be very inspired.  Click here to check it out.  You can also follow him on Instagram @stephenkropf.




Here are a few of the amazing cards I have on display in the store.

Sending Hugs & Happy Thanksgiving - using the Woodland Wonders stamps/dies from Avery Elle!!




There is Snow Place Like Home - using the Snow Cool stamps, Finley's ABC dies and Christmas plaid papers, all by Lawn Fawn!!


Feel Better - using the Our Friendship Grows stamps and the Cross-stitched Circles from Lawn Fawn.


Hello - using the Yay Kites stamps/dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Stitched Mountains dies, and the Scripty Words stamps/dies from Lawn Fawn.


Happy Halloween - using the Crazy Dogs stamps/dies, Crazy Things stamps/dies and the Crazy Talk stamps.


Merry Christmas - using the Crazy Dogs stamps/dies, Crazy Things stamps/dies and the Crazy Talk stamps (see links above).


I know you will enjoy seeing all of Stephen's creations when you stop by the store.  He visits us regularly so there will always be new inspiration.

**Note - a number of these stamps/dies are out of stock, but we have re-ordered and they will be back in stock soon.

No comments: