Thursday, August 04, 2011

Guest Design Team Member - Tammy Frayne!

Our design team continues to amaze us with their talent and we are so excited to be able to share some of their creations with you.

This month's guest designer is Tammy Frayne! She is a very active member on our forum and her creations are always admired!

Tammy

Tammy worked with the Berrylicious collection from Imaginisce. We loved this collection before we gave it to Tammy.......but now we really love it! The papers are so yummy!

Tammy Frayne 2

She made very good use of the awesome embellishments that come with this line.

Tammy Frayne 3

Look at the cute little projects that she made! It makes us want to get very creative and venture out of our albums a bit.

Tammy Frayne 4

A big thank you to Tammy for doing such a great job! She is a very creative scrapbooker and we look forward to seeing more of her great work. Be sure to stop by the store and check out her work in person.......the photos don't show all the great details.

4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

I thought that little red head looked familiar when I saw the layouts in the store on Wednesday.
Beautiful pages as always Tammy.
Love your work.

JanR said...

Woo hoo, Tammy! Great projects!!

Tammy said...

Thanks ladies! And thanks Joanne and Carolyn for featuring me. I finally got around to blogging about my GD spot--here's the link: http://time4creativity.blogspot.com/2011/08/2sf-guest-designer.html

Anonymous said...

Pretty sectіon of соntent.
I just ѕtumbled upоn youг ѕite and in
acсеѕѕion cаріtal to asѕегt that Ι get in fact enϳoyed account
yоur blog postѕ. Αnyway I will bе ѕubsсribing to yоur augment and
even I achіevement yοu acсess consіstеntlу rapidly.


My weblog; Tantric Massage London