Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sketch Contest!

It has been a little while since we have run a contest on our blog. I found this sketch and really liked the layout. I thought it would be perfect for a layout contest. I also thought it would be a great idea for you to scrapbook your Christmas tree. The ornaments on a tree are so precious. When my kids were younger the tree was filled with things they had made at school. Now that they are older, we have ornaments that we buy from year to year as well as handmade ones. This layout would be perfect to display these wonderful keepsakes.




So here is the challenge! Using this sketch, create a double page layout and submit it to our layout gallery, under Contests & Challenges by December 31st. By doing this you will be entered into a contest to win a Christmas paper collection from American Crafts. This collection includes 2 each of 30 different patterns. It is definitely worth winning!






Here are a few images that I snapped this morning. I am very pleased with how they turned out. I am going to do this layout challenge as well so watch for my upload in the gallery. If you require assistance uploading your finished layout, feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help you.

Take a few hours out of your busy schedule and create a wonderful holiday memory of your Christmas tree for you scrapbook. You and your family are worth it!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Great pictures Carolyn!
I got mine taken today for the challenge. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.